Grounding Systems are one of the most mysterious aspects of electrical systems. Megger recently published an article "Getting Down to Ground" that stated approximately 80% of electrical issues are grounding related. From our experience, this is an accurate statement.
Typical Grounding System Problems Include:
- Electrical Shock
- Heated Bus Bars
- Static Discharge
- Unexpected Device Actuation
- Device Failures
- Device Trips (typical during storm roll in)
- Harmonic Issues
Typical Deliverables Include:
- A Walkdown of your Facility or System by a Licensed Engineer
- Metering & Testing of your System to Identify any potential concerns
- Sealed Written Report
- Unbiased Advice for any findings. We do not upsell any unneeded upgrades or systems.