In a time of Variable Frequency Drives, Switch Mode Power Supplies, and Sensitive Equipment Power Quality concerns are often at the heart of many electrical problems. These problems are often difficult to identify if the appropriate tools and expertise are not in place.
Typical Problems Include:
- Systems Mysteriously Faulting
- Components & Equipment not living up to their expected lifespan
- Voltage Sags and Swells
- Heating of Transformers and Other Components
- Low Power Factor / High Energy Bills
- Lighting Flicker or Audible Buzzing in Equipment
- Load Flow Problems or Unexpected Overloads
We have the Tools, Equipment, and Expertise to help diagnose your power quality problems.
Typical Deliverables Include:
- A walkdown of your facility by a Licensed Engineer
- Metering of key systems
- Interpretation of metering results
- Written Report Documenting Findings (Sealed)
- Unbiased Advice on solutions to any findings. We do not upsell any unneeded upgrades or systems.